Optipure RO Systems
The Optipure BWS350/50 and BWS350/16 water treatment systems utilize Reverse Osmosis to remove >97% of the Total Dissolved Solids from the water. Then, a balance of minerals is dissolved into the RO water, followed by a precision blend valve for further TDS adjustments. The system will produce up to 400-gallons per day.
- Significantly reduces scale and corrosion problems related to high TDS, water hardness and chlorides.
- Precision blending valve allows the user to accurately and precisely blend a calculated amount of filtered water with the RO product water.
- Digital before and after TDS meter for push button monitoring of membrane performance and optimized water quality.
- Adjustable reject flow control minimizes water use due to seasonal fluctuations in water temperature.
- Sample port enables quick and simple system checks and adjustments
- Built in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of operating temperature.
- All easy to replace Qwik-Twist cartidges.
Contact us for custom pricing and equipment recommendations for your specific needs.